This privacy notice discloses practices for breakawayinn.com and applies solely to information collected by this site.
It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected through the site, how it is used and with whom it is shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request. Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following any time by contacting us:
- See, change, and correct what data we have about you, if any.
- Have us delete any data we have about you or express concerns about our use of your data.
When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by a closed lock icon, or looking for “https” at the address of the web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a job are granted access to personal information. The computers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. If you feel that we are not abiding by this policy, you should contact us immediately at (954) 772-4910 or firstname.lastname@example.org